At the Maroubra Saints, we are proud to be a strong family friendly club. We are run by passionate volunteers and represent the diversity that can be found in our area.
A lot of our parents, dedicate their time each week to assisting in the Canteen, on the BBQ, in team management, ground management, events and generally helping where necessary. We would love your help too, so if you would be interested in helping, contact us at email@example.com.
Saints are offering a rebate to returning players from 2021, please see email dated 14th January 2022 for more information and the voucher code for eligible players. This code must be entered during registration.
|2022 Auskick Registration Fees (U5-U8)||$250|
|2022 Junior Registration Fees (U9-U12)||$250|
|2022 Youth (U13-U17) & Youth Girls Registration Fees (U14-U18)||$250|
Please note that registrations are not final until fees are received. It is compulsory for all players to be financial before they take the field.
NOTE: Maroubra Saints prides itself on being an inclusive community club. We want all kids in our community to join us. If you are suffering any financial hardship please do not let that stop you from joining. Please contact our President Renee Beck 0410 555 255 for a confidential discussion.
Active Kids Rebate
The Active Kids Rebate program has been created to help NSW families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and fitness activities.
Click here for more info about the Active Kids Rebate Program.
AUSKICK: Ages 5 to 8
If your child is turning 5,6,7,or 8 years of age in 2022 please register for Auskick (U5-U8’s)
Please ensure when registering that you register in the correct age group according to the year of Birth.
1. Register as a returning player or as a new player
2. If you are a returning player and need your number & password, request these details to be emailed to you with the link on the page “Forgotten your NAB AFL Auskick number and/or password”? If you cannot recall you sign in details for Fox Sporting Pulse, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check details for you.
3. Complete all details on the form.
4. Please include returning player voucher code (as per email dated 14th Jan)
4. Please pay by credit card online.
JUNIOR: Ages 9 to 18
If your child or youth is turning 9 or above in 2022, register for Junior & Youth.
Please ensure when registering that you register in the correct age group
according to your year of Birth. Players are expected to play in their true age group.
- Please note the AFL is using a new registration system this year, please use same email address from last season.
1. On the registration form select how many players you are registering
2. Put in your email address (must be the same as last year if returning. If not, contact us at email@example.com)
3. Put in your password – if forgotten use the “Forgotten Password” link on page
4. Complete all details on the form
5. Please enter returning player voucher (if eligible), see email dated 14th Jan 2022 for the code.
6. Enter your Active Kids Voucher (if using)
7. Please pay by credit card online