At the Maroubra Saints, we are proud to be a strong family friendly club. We are run by passionate volunteers and represent the diversity that can be found in our area.
A lot of our parents, dedicate their time each week to assisting in the Canteen, on the BBQ, in team management, ground management, events and generally helping where necessary. We would love your help too, so if you would be interested in helping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you go through the registration process – if you are lost or confused, please have look at the resources here: http://support.sportstg.com/help/videos Or, if that does not answer you questions or you have questions about how the club operates please email us at email@example.com.
|2020 Auskick Registration Fees (U5-U8)||$230|
|2020 Junior Registration Fees (U9-U12)||$230|
|2020 Youth (U13-U17) & Youth Girls Registration Fees (U14-U18)||$230|
Please note that registrations are not final until fees are received. It is compulsory for all players to be financial before they take the field.
NOTE: Maroubra Saints prides itself on being an inclusive community club. We want all kids in our community to join us. If you are suffering any financial hardship please do not let that stop you from joining. Please contact our Co President Carl Lee 0402 750 088 for a confidential discussion.
Active Kids Rebate
The Active Kids Rebate program has been created to help NSW families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and fitness activities.
Click here for more info about the Active Kids Rebate Program.
AUSKICK: Ages 5 to 8
If your child is turning 5,6,7,or 8 years of age in 2019 please register for Auskick (U5-U8’s)
1. Register as a returning player or as a new player
2. If you are a returning player and need your number & password, request these details to be emailed to you with the link on the page “Forgotten your NAB AFL Auskick number and/or password”? If you cannot recall you sign in details for Fox Sporting Pulse, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check details for you.
3. Complete all details on the form.
4. Please pay by credit card online.
JUNIOR: Ages 9 to 18
REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME
This includes girls teams
If your child or youth is turning 9 or above in 2019, register for Junior & Youth.
(U9 – U17 including Youth Girls)
1. On the registration form select how many players you are registering
2. Put in your email address (must be the same as last year if returning. If not, contact us at email@example.com)
3. Put in your password – if forgotten use the “Forgotten Password” link on page
4. Choose either option:
(a) returning junior club player – click on your name to complete the form
(b) a new player or transitioning Auskicker – select “New Member” and complete the form
5. Complete all details on the form
6. Please pay by credit card online